- About Us
- Customer Care
- Water Quality
- Our Projects
- RWA CONNECT My Account
Your water bill is designed to provide the information you need to know about your account and to help you understand the charges on it. Below is an example of the current RWA bill, as well as the new RWA bill, which is now being sent to customers. Both bills can be expanded by clicking on them. If you need additional help understanding your bill, please contact us at 203-562-4020 or email@example.com.
|Current RWA Bill||New RWA Bill|
Your water bill is made up of a service charge and a usage charge. The service charge for the typical residential customer represents 36% of the water bill with the usage charge accounting for the remaining 64%.
The service charge covers the fixed costs for bringing water to your home so it's there any time you turn on a faucet.
The usage charge varies depending on how much water you have used in the preceding billing period. If you use less water, your usage charge will be lower. If you use more water, your usage charge will be higher.
If you are enrolled in the PipeSafe Emergency Protection Water and/or Sewer/Septic Repair programs, you will see these charges in the Charges area of your bill.
The back of your water bill contains important information about the charges on your bill, a note about employee identification, information on The Watershed Fund and what a residential customer should do if you have a dispute with your bill. The back of the bill also provides information on how to avoid having your water shut off for a past-due balance if someone in your household is seriously ill. Click here to see a PDF of the back of the previous RWA water bill. Click here to see a PDF of the back of the new RWA water bill.